Dandy Blend-3.53 oz Bag (50 Servings)
Dandy blend is so versatile that, depending on how much powder you use, it can be everything from a pleasant, nutty roasted tea to a rich, strong espresso. It also is the easiest way to get the benefits of dandelion root into your diet. Add one spoonful in a cup of hot or cold liquid, stir, and it is ready to drink. It makes a particularly good iced coffee for use in warm weather.
- 1 level tsp per 8 oz = tea-like beverage
- 1 rounded tsp per 8 oz = rich, full bodied coffee
- 1 heaping tsp to 1 tablespoon for an espresso strength beverage.
- Stir in a bit of cinnamon for added flavor
As Gourmet-Style Coffee Beverages
Dandy Cafe Lattes - Add Dandy Blend to 8 oz of cold or hot milk or milk alternatives of your choice, add flavorings and sweeteners that you like, and YUM! Want it cold? Add ice-cubes.
Dandy Cinnamon Nutmeg Cafe au Lait
- 8 oz cold or hot milk or milk alternative
- 1 rounded tsp. Dandy Blend
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Sweeten to taste
- Stir or blend until smooth, and drink. Make 1 serving
- 8 oz cold or hot milk
- 1 rounded tsp. Dandy Blend
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup or sweetened cocoa Add milk, Dandy Blend and chocolate. Stir or blend.
The version of latte you can make are limited only by your imagination and creativity. On a weight training or weight loss regimen? Add protein powder to your Dandy Blend. It's great!
- 2 scoops vanilla or chocolate ice cream, softened
- 8 oz of cold milk or daily alternative
- 1 rounded teaspoon Dandy Blend powder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into a tall glass and serve with a straw.
Other Adventures with Dandy Blend
Dandy Blend can be used in any recipe calling for coffee, usually on a one-to-one basis. (The exception is cake frosting, where you use a two-to-one ratio.) Add it to ice cream, yogurt, cookies, even pumpernickel bread and stews.
Extracts of roasted barley*, rye*, chicory root*, dandelion root*.
*Certified organic cultivation.
May provide increased energy - use with discretion before bedtime. Product sold by weight. Settling will occur during shipping.
- Made from the water soluble extracts of barley, rye, chicory roots, beet roots, and dandelion roots.
- Has the consistency of instant coffee and can be served hot, cold, or in your favorite recipe. Simply add water and stir. No tea bags, filters, coffee pot, or French Press needed.
- Used as a coffee substitute or complete replacement for coffee as it tastes like a full bodied cup of coffee for many. No caffeine, acidity, or bitterness. No withdrawal headaches.
- Tested to be gluten-free since gluten is removed from the water extract used to create Dandy Blend. Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian, and GMO-free too. Bag graphics may vary and the contents are the same.
- Dandy Blend has been bringing the benefits of dandelion and chicory root to their customers for over 30 years.